No the blog isn't gone but it has moved and there will be a password required for any posts with pics of the children or other posts of a sensitive nature.
The new address is southernsuds.wordpress.com. Please email me for the password or leave a comment at either blog. Make sure you include a way for me to contact you! ;o) My email addy is in my profile.
I have been thinking a lot about this, and yes my MIL has played a huge factor in the move. Why should she get to see our lives through my blog? She or FIL haven't called M in 7 months. They hate my guts and I am never to be around them again after my 2-3 rants about them here on the old blog. They didn't even acknowledge Lucas or Max at Christmas this year (but MIL made a point to tell Murphy about his nephew, brother and SIL being with them for a week at Christmas.)
The access to the details of our lives is hereby revoked for them.
1/22/08
Do what?
Posted by
K
at
1:02 AM

6 comments:
ok let me know what PW is! and great job on your weight loss by the way!
Hi - I would like the password if you don't mind. I started reading you when you were TTC Max! Thanks.
I'd like to stay in touch as well.
Email me at asujoan@yahoo.com
thanks.
I'm sorry about your in-laws. It stinks to a rough family.
Please e-mail me the password at sar.aso.hr (take out the dots) at hotmail dot com.
Thanks!
You know I want in...
Also, this i why I went to Vox... you can privi posts, you can also make some open (in case they don't matter so much).
:)
Post a Comment